Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

Beetlejuice roxs^^

Oh finaly somebody used Danny Elfman's Bettlejuice music - finally.
I already thought nobody here would ever use the great potential of this music.^^
I'm a big Beetlejuice Fan^^ and it's the only movie I can stand watching Michael Keaton. By the way the german synchronisation is even funnier^^

Tails and his GBA 3 Tails and his GBA 3

Girls helpless in the i-net

Rembers me about how girls act when they are confronted with something that touches the i-net scene^^

RupeeClock responds:

Wait, what?

Morphemon Duelists Ep.1 Morphemon Duelists Ep.1

Rofl

I could pee myself every time I watch it. Really hilarious, the only thing I iss now are the comments :"( . My favorite I think is Los Gum with his very own "intellectual" way to tell you that he wants to duel^^. Ever thought of making fun of other popular animes?^^
One thing at last finally u even pimped the resolution - did u change some animations O.o ?^^

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Dolphinpower^^

It was time for that^^ !!! Brilliant work. ^^

CB's Star Wars 3.3 CB's Star Wars 3.3

Jolly good^^

PLS, make a series out of it. Here in Germany we already did that with LotR. But urs is far more amusing^^. I especially liked the reference to the one song, where they over and over again repeat that one phrase. Pls do it . PLS for worlds well-being. Ur voice acting isquite nice.

Video Guy: Episode 2 Video Guy: Episode 2

...

I guess I don't have to give a detailed comment to this cuz it was boring though and though and the bottom of stupidity. Either you could think of a story next time or just don't torture us again. If would have just any more words for this I would tell you them! ARG

The Aristocrats The Aristocrats

Ok...^^

Woa, I hope I haven't seen this episode of South Park or at least our voice actors and translators expressed it that crass.

Another Beer Another Beer

I hope u have other talents

I'm missing the puch-line, cuz it ISN't FUNNY-not even mildly.

Mrs. Butcher Mrs. Butcher

I'm out of words

Great...through and through. That's even the best flash I've seen for YEARS. I like it more than little Ninjai 'because it's fully animated(like little Ninjai) but the colours were more cheerful^^. Short but great.

Ficki the crocodile Ficki the crocodile

Guti

Die Mischung machts ne^^!